Flight Case - Flight Case by Ufixt
Only 1 Left in Stock
Flight case, 9 RS, for 482 mm (19") top-operated devices, e.g. mixers. Mounting rails with a fixed inclination angle of approx. 13°, thus the mounting depth varies between 100 and 185 mm.
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Flight Case - Flight Case.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Multilayer multiplex wood, black, plastic-laminated
- Aluminium profile edges
- Chromium-plated ball protection corners, reinforcing angles
- Butterfly locks and folding recessed handles
- Especially for variable installation of devices using castle nuts M6x7 mm; aluminium rails with non-slipping feature (guiding rubber prevents slipping of the castle nuts, hence easy mounting)
- Dimensions: 527 x 230 x 485 mm
- Weight: 8.2 kg
- Supplied with 4 castle nuts
Supplied w/o devices.
|Size||482 mm (19")|
|Rack spaces, RS||9|
|Material||multilayer multiplex wood|
|Mounting accessories||4 castle nuts|
|Max. load capacity||-|