Magnetic Sensor Switch - Reed Contact by Ufixt
Out of Stock
Reed contact, to be used in alarm systems for monitoring and securing doors and windows.
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Magnetic Sensor Switch - Reed Contact.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Optionally flush mounting or surface mounting with supplied cases, pulsed operation
- Designed as NC contact/opening detector
- Contact rating: DC current 30 V/0.1 A max.
- Magnet (AINiCo500): Ø 8 x 30 mm
- Connection cable: 4 cores
- Cable length: 4 m
- Type of mounting: for parallel mounting
- VdS (German assn. of property insurers) approval number: G199538, class B
|VdS (German assn. f. property insurers) no.|
|Admiss. ambient temp.|