Pre-Amplifier by Monacor
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Pre-Amplifier.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- 5 XLR input channels, switchable mic/line, 4 input channels switchable XLR mic/phono line, 2 XLR master outputs, 1 record output (master 1, master 2)
- Input channels with level control and output selector switch (master 1, master 1+2, master 2)
- 2-way tone control for the master outputs
- Chime button with priority circuit, remote control possible, 2-tone chime or 4-tone chime (selectable)
- 1 push-to-talk connection, 7-pole DIN, with priority circuit (suitable e.g. for PA-1120PTT)
- Low cut filter to be switched on additionally for all microphone inputs
- Priority circuit for channels 1-3
- 15V phantom power for electret microphones
- Mains operation or 24V emergency power operation
|Frequency range||20-20,000Hz (-0.5dB)|
|Line XLR||250mV, bal.|
|Line RCA||250mV, unbal.|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Power supply||230V˜/50Hz/12VA, 24V DC current /0.5A|