Headworn Microphone by Img Stage Line
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Headworn Microphone.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Cardioid characteristic for high back suppression
- Integrated and external windshield/pop noise head minimise noise from wind, breath and articulation
- Flexible cartridge support for reducing low impact sound
- Wide transmission range
- Extra stable positioning
- Movable gooseneck cartridge arm
- Temple rest
- Microphone windshield
- Compatible with all pocket transmitters TXS-...HSE with 3-pole mini XLR connection
- External power supply, e.g. via phantom power supply adapter EMA-1, EMA-2, EMA-40 or EMA-300P
|Power supply||1.5-9V DC current|
|Connection, cable||3-pole mini XLR|