Line/Mic Splitter - Microphone Line Mixer/line Splitter by Ufixt
Only 1 Left in Stock
Microphone line mixer/line splitter
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Line/Mic Splitter - Microphone Line Mixer/line Splitter.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Multifunctional device with three selectable operating modes:
- Mixer operation for mixing up to 8 mono input signals (6 x line/mic and 2 x line) to 1 stereo ouptut
- Line splitter operation for splitting 2 mono line inputs to 6 mono outputs
- Level matching amplifier operation for boosting up to 6 input signals
- 6 mono input channels, each with switchable 12 V phantom power, pan pot control, signal/clip LED and individual selection of the operating mode
- 2 mono line input channels, each with level control and signal/clip LED
|No. of channels||8|
|No. of inputs||8|
|Mic input||1 mV/6.6 kΩ (mic), 6 x XLR, bal.|
|Line input||250 mV/30 kΩ, 2 x XLR , bal.|
100 mV/40 kΩ, 6 x XLR, bal.
|Master output||1 V/200 Ω, 6 x XLR, bal. (mono),|
1 x XLR L/R, bal. (stereo)
|Frequency range||10-30,000 Hz|
|S/N ratio||81 dB, weighted|
|Power supply||˜ 230 V/50 Hz/10 VA|
|Mains voltage||˜ 230 V|
|Mains frequency||50 Hz|
|Power consumption, operation||10 VA|
|Alternative operating voltage||-|
|Alternative power supply||-|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Rack spaces, RS||1|