Guitar Amplifier by Img Stage Line
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Guitar Amplifier.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- 230V mains operation, 12V operation or battery operation
- Supplied with connection cable with cigarette lighter plug
- Guitar input with gain control, volume control and 3-way equalizer (bass, midrange, treble); overdrive function can be switched on additionally
- Additional variable microphone input and line input
- Headphone output
- Wooden cabinet in monitor design with black plastic coating, protective corners and carrying handle
- Supplied without batteries
|RMS output power||6WRMS|
|Speakers||Ø 16cm (6½"), 30W, 4Ω|
|Headphone output||≥ 8Ω|
|Battery operation||8 x 1.5V batt. D size|
|12V operation||12V DC current /425mA|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Headphone output||1 x 6.3mm jack|
|Input guitar/line/mic||3 x 6.3mm jack|
|Power supply||1 x 3-pin IEC plug 1 x low-voltage jack|