Video Web Server by Monacor
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Video Web Server.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Webserver function with direct connection to LAN or the Internet
- Individual picture display, multipicture display of one input, channel can be selected during individual picture display
- Video output (RCA)
- Protocols: HTTP, PPPoE, TCP/IP, UDP, RARP, ARP, PING, DNS, DDNS
- Second HTTP port can be adjusted
- Operation and configuration via Internet Explorer
- 5 video qualities can be selected
- Password protection
- Video motion detector function with sensitivity adjustment
- Picture transmission possible to an e-mail address or FTP server
- M-JPEG image compression
- Multiple access (9 max. at the same time)
- Supplied with PSU, connection cable and software tools
- OSD: English, instruction manual: English, quick reference guide in German
|Camera inputs||4 x CVBS (PAL), RCA|
|Video output||RCA, 1Vpp/75Ω|
|Picture size||176x144 to 704x576 pixels|
|Data compression protocol||M-JPEG|
|Protocols||HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, RARP, PING, DNS, ARP, DHCP, PPPoE, DDNS|
|Power supply||5V DC current /1A via suppl. PSU 100-240V˜/50Hz/15VA|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|