Flight Case by Img Stage Line
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Flight Case.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- 8RS mounting facility for top-operated 482mm units (mixers or similar) with an ergonomical and fixed inclination angle for a fatigue-resistant operation
- Slidable top part with 4RS mounting zone, e.g. for console lighting, effect units, etc.
- Suitable for units with a max. depth of 440mm (plus 70mm depth of cover)
- The slidable top part provides an extra area for storing and placing things, protects from unauthorised access and reduces the duration of assembly and disassembly
- Cover with integrated folding foot (desk feature), effective surface: approx. 1,060x545mm, height: approx. 720mm
- 7mm multiplex wood, moisture repellent, black laminated plastic housing (slightly structured)
- Stable bottom plate of 17mm
- Aluminium corner profiles
- Chromium-plated ball protection corners and closing angles
- 100mm castors (2 of which are provided with locking brakes)
- Rear service doors
- Cable outlets on both sides in the lower part (Ø 50mm)
- Butterfly locks with eyelets for a lock
- 2 foldable recessed handles at each side ensure safe and convenient handling
- Inside dimensions: 530x1,035x530mm, outside dimensions: 570x1,220x570mm, weight: 37.7kg
- Supplied with mounting accessories (132 castle nuts, 132 Phillips head screws M6x12mm, 132 plastic washers)