Amplifier System by Monacor
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Amplifier System.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Ideally suited for mobile applications at sales events, lectures, etc.
- 2-way speaker system
- 2 inputs (channels 1+2) via comb. jacks mic (XLR)/line (6.3mm), gain controls, 2-way tone control
- 2 stereo line inputs (channels 3+4) via RCA jacks, gain controls, common 2-way tone control
- Cutout (approx. 16x17x3cm) at the rear side of the unit for a portable CD player (supplied without CD player), with audio cable and power supply cable
- Adjustable talkover
- Link connections (2 x 6.3mm jack) for the combination of several amplifier systems TXA-650 or TXA-600
- 6.3mm connection (4Ω) for external speaker TXB-600
- Operation via mains connection or built-in rechargeable lead gel battery 12V/7Ah (operating time: up to 8 hours), integrated automatic charging of rechargeable battery
- Stand sleeve
- Supplied with practical protective shoulder bag which can stay on during operation
|Carrier frequency||863.05MHz + 864.80MHz|
|Operating range||approx. 30m|
|Power supply||230V˜/50Hz/45VA, rech. battery: 12V/7Ah|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|