Professional Audio-M by Ufixt
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Professional Audio-M.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- 10 mono input channels, each with gain control, 4-way equalizer with semiparametric midrange and pan pot
- 2 stereo input channels with switchable gain control (+4dB/-10dB), 2-way equalizer and balance controls
- Individual channel strips
- 2 adjustable aux outputs (pre/post), PFL to all input channels
- Master insert
- Adjustable stereo aux input
- Tape record/play connections
- +48V phantom power, can be switched centrally
- Adjustable headphone output
- 482mm (19") rack installation with supplied mounting brackets
|Mic, mono||0.2mV, bal.|
|Line, mono||2mV, bal.|
|Line, stereo||54mV, bal.|
|Master insert||330mV, unbal.|
|Aux, stereo||110mV, bal.|
|Master, stereo L/R||1.23V/75Ω, bal.|
|Record, stereo||300mV/600Ω, unbal.|
|Master insert||330mV/1Ω, unbal.|
|S/N ratio||84dB, weighted|
|Bass||±15dB/60Hz (mono channels)±15dB/45Hz (stereo channels)|
|Midrange||±15dB/350-6,000Hz (mono channels)|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|