Guitar Amplifier by Img Stage Line
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Guitar Amplifier.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- All-tube version (reverb and effect way in op amp design)
- Switchable between normal channel (clean, undistorted sound) and overdrive channel (distorted sound)
- Normal channel with switchable boost function
- Overdrive channel with 2 gain controls to be adjusted independently of each other for various distorting sounds, switchable
- Separate 3-way equalizer for each channel
- Stand-by mode to protect the tubes during longer music intervals
- Stable steel corners, suitable for on-the-road applications
- Balanced position of the carrying handle
- Input HIGH: 1MΩ, input LOW: 68kΩ
- External speakers (4Ω, 8Ω and 16Ω)
- Headphones (≥ 8Ω)
- Foot switch for spring reverb and boost (e.g. FS-202)
- Foot switch for selecting channel and gain (e.g. FS-202)
- Send/return for effect unit
|RMS output power||100WRMS|
|Foot switch connection for|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|