Powered Mixer by Img Stage Line
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Powered Mixer.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Audio mixer and audio amplifier in a metal housing
- 1 microphone channel (channel 1) with 2-way tone control, pan pot and automatic talkover
- 1 stereo input channel (channel 2), switchable mic/line, with balance control
- 2 stereo input channels (channels 3+4), switchable phono/line, with balance controls
- Each input channel with adjustable gain control
- Effect send/return, effect can be selected for each input channel
- Due to optimised power capability, 8Ω operation possible only
- Master output with 3-way equalizer
- Monitor output and record output, adjustable via inputs and master
- Dual LEDs for indicating power on and peak
|RMS output power||2 x 100WRMS/8Ω|
|Input impedance||4kΩ (mic)10kΩ (line)47kΩ (phono)|
|Input sensitivity||1.5-45mV (mic)75-750mV (line channel 2)1.35-135mV (line channels 3+4)1.2-12mV (phono)|
|Headphone output||2 x 45mW/32Ω|
|S/N ratio||> 70dB|
|Equalizer||±12dB/30Hz (bass inputs)±10dB/30Hz (bass master)±10dB/1kHz (midrange master)±12dB/12kHz (treble inputs)±10dB/15kHz (treble master)|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 oC|