Receiver by Img Stage Line
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Receiver.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- 9 selectable UHF channels (798-814MHz)
- ACT function for transmitting the selected frequency to pocket transmitter TXS-880HSE or hand-held microphone TXS-880HT via infrared signal
- True diversity system with removable antennas (TNC connection)
- Automatic station finding with interference detection (AID)
- Pilot tone squelch and noise squelch (adjustable)
- Display for selected channel, RF transmitting level, AF audio level
- XLR output and 6.3mm output, output can be switched
- Supplies operating voltage to TXS-880AMP
- Supplied in a practical plastic case, including PSU 100-240V˜/50-60Hz
|Audio frequency range||50-18,000Hz|
|Dynamic range||> 105dB|
|Audio signal||610mV (line, unbal.) 200mV (microphone, unbal.)100mV (microphone, bal.)|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Power supply||12V DC current /500mA|