Stereo Mixer by Monacor
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Stereo Mixer.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- 2 independent zones with routing facility of all input channels as desired
- 1 microphone way as announcing channel, balanced, with 3-way equalizer and adjustable automatic talkover
- 4 stereo input channels with stereo line inputs and balanced microphone ways
- Channel 1 additionally with a balanced line input, channels 3 and 4 switchable line/phono
- Signal/peak indication for each channel
- Recessed gain control for each input channel
- Zone outputs, balanced, with 3-way equalizer, LED level indication of the stereo master, balance controls, pre-fader listening (PFL) and mono/stereo selection
- Adjustable headphone output with pre-fader listening (PFL) to the stereo input channels and the zone outputs
- 2 zone outputs for each stereo RCA and XLR L/R, bal.
- 1 record output for each zone (independent of talkover and announcements)
- Connection for gooseneck light GNL-200, GNL-204 or GNL-205
|Headphones||≥ 32Ω, stereo|
|S/N ratio||71dB, unweighted|
|Talkover||level attenuation max.20dB|
|Gooseneck light||12V/5W, BNC|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|