DMX Tester - 512-channel Dmx Tester by Ufixt
Out of Stock
512-channel DMX tester
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of DMX Tester - 512-channel Dmx Tester.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- For testing signals of DMX control units like DMX mixers (DMX IN MODE)
- For testing end-user DMX devices like scanner moving heads and DMX dimmers (DMX OUT MODE)
- Integrated XLR cable tester
- Key-controlled menu
- Backlit LCD in 2 rows
- Two momentary push-buttons for addressing individual channels or channel ranges in the DMX OUT MODE
- DMX level: 0-100%, 0-255 or 00 h-FFh, to be adjusted via two momentary push-buttons
- Fade function (slider): 0-100%/100-0% for individual channels or channel ranges
- Automatic power-off function
- DMX input: 3-pole XLR plug
- DMX output: 3-pole XLR jack
- Power supply via supplied plug-in PSU or 4 x 1.2 V NIMH rech. battery AA size (not supplied)
- Dimensions: 141 x 58 x 105 mm
- Weight: 700 g
|Power supply||suppl. plug-in power supply,|
4 x 1.2 V rech. NIMH batt. AA size (not supplied)
|Dimensions||141 x 58 x 105 mm|
|Connections||1 x 3-pole XLR plug (DMX in),|
1 x 3-pole XLR jack (DMX out)