DMX Tester by Img Stage Line
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of DMX Tester.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- For testing signals of DMX control units like DMX mixers (DMX-IN-MODE)
- For testing DMX end units like scanner moving heads and DMX dimmers (DMX-OUT-MODE)
- Integrated XLR cable tester
- Key-controlled menu
- Backlit LCD in 2 rows
- Addressing of individual channels or channel ranges in the DMX-OUT-MODE via two momentary push-buttons
- DMX level: 0-100%, 0-255 or 00h-FFh, to be adjusted via two momentary push-buttons
- Fade function (slider): 0-100%/100-0% for individual channels or channel ranges
- Automatic power-off function
- DMX input: 3-pole XLR plug
- DMX output: 3-pole XLR jack
- Power supply: 9-12V DC current /300mA via plug-in PSU 230V˜/50Hz/10VA or 4 x 1.2V NIMH rech. batteries AA size (not supplied)
- Dimensions: 141x58x105mm
- Weight: 700g