Amplifier System by Monacor
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Amplifier System.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Ideally suited for mobile applications, e.g. guided tours, processions
- Robust plastic housing of compact size with carrying handle and carrying strap
- Extra low weight due to built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery 14.8V/2.4Ah (operating time: up to 2 hours)
- Operation via rechargeable battery or supplied switch-mode PSU
- Integrated automatic charging of rechargeable battery
- 2 wireless microphone channels, each with 16 selectable UHF frequencies (863-865MHz) and volume control
- 1 microphone input via 6.3mm mono jack, 1 line input via 3.5mm mono jack, common volume control and tone control
- 1 mix output via 3.5mm mono jack
- 9mm ( 3/8 ") stand thread, can be mounted onto a speaker stand with standard diameter with stand adapter EBH-48 (available at option)
- Supplied with practical protective shoulder bag which can stay on during operation
|Operating range||approx. 30m|
|Power supply||rech. batt. 14.8V/2.4Ah, 19V DC current /2.6A via suppl. PSU 100-240V˜/50-60Hz/180VA|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|