PA-Amplifier by Monacor
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of PA-Amplifier.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- 1 x 120WRMS
- Processor-controlled zone selection
- 6 zones, can be controlled individually or simultaneously
- Emergency priority circuit for input channel 1, switchable
- Chime, automatic mute
- Bass, treble and master controls, level display via LEDs
- Phantom power for electret microphones can be switched on additionally
- Connection for zone paging microphone PA-1206RC
- Up to 8 x PA1206RC can be connected to each bus
- 5 balanced inputs, switchable mic/line
- Mains operation and 24V battery operation
|Mic/line 1-3||1.4mV/8kΩ, 290mV/17kΩ|
|6 x 100V (zones), 1 x 4Ω (direct output)|
|> 60dB, A-weighted|
|> 62dB, A-weighted|
|24V DC current /10A|
|5 x XLR, bal.|
|PA desktop microphone||1 x RJ45|
|Ext. amplifier||1 x RCA|
|Preamplifier||1 x RCA|
|3-pin IEC jack|