PA Amplifier - 4-channel Mono Mixing Amplifier by Ufixt
Out of Stock
4-channel mono mixing amplifier, with professional features for general multi-room PA applications.
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of PA Amplifier - 4-channel Mono Mixing Amplifier.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- 4 x 40 W, 100 V and 4 Ω/8 Ω operation
- Perfect utilisation of the capacity and reliable protection of the connected speakers due to an integrated limiter
- 3 inputs microphone/line via comb. jacks
- 2 inputs line stereo via RCA jacks
- Each input channel with gain control, 2-way tone control, channel mute switch and routing switch for zones
- Microphone inputs with +15 V phantom power, can be switched on additionally as required
- Priority function for channel 1, switchable
- Independent paging input, can be routed to all zones
- 4 zone outputs, can be controlled individually
- Zone and monitor line outputs for additional amplifiers or recorders
- Connection for monitor speakers
- Level control via VU meters for zone and monitor
- Adjustable headphone output
- Temperature-controlled fan, continuously adjustable
- 230 V mains operation
|Power rating||4 x 40 W|
|Power rating at 2 Ω||-|
|Power rating at 4 Ω||-|
|Power rating at 8 Ω||-|
|Power rating at 100 V||-|
|Power rating with 4 Ω bridged operation||-|
|Power rating with 8 Ω bridged operation||-|
|Peak music power output (PMAX)||4 x 65 W|
|Inputs||5 mV/4 kΩ, 100 mV/10 kΩ (mic/line),|
100 mV/30 kΩ (line)
|Frequency range||50-17,000 Hz|
|Equalizer bass||±10 dB/100 Hz|
|Equalizer treble||±10 dB/10 kHz|
|S/N ratio||> 65 dB (mic),|
> 75 dB (line)
|Power supply||˜ 230 V/50 Hz/450 VA|
|Mains voltage||˜ 230 V|
|Mains frequency||50 Hz|
|Power consumption, operation||450 VA|
|Power consumption, standby||-|
|Alternative operating voltage||-|
|Alternative power supply||-|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Dimensions||482x133x310 mm, 3 RS|
|Rack spaces, RS||3|
|Connections||3 x combo 6.3 mm/XLR (mic/line),|
2 x RCA L/R (line),
screw terminal (speaker zone),
screw terminal (speaker monitor),
screw terminal (mix out),
screw terminal (paging),
screw terminal (priority)
3.5 mm stereo jack (headphones)