Multiplexrecorder by Monacor
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Multiplexrecorder.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- With network connection
- Almost noiseless operation due to fanless cooling concept
- MPEG-4 recording technique
- Extensive software package for the remote control via network
- Triplex (live picture, recording and reproduction possible at the same time)
- Video motion detector: 16x12 sensor surfaces for each camera with adjustable sensitivity
- Video loss recognition and power loss recognition
- Recording speed: 1-100 pictures/sec., depending on the resolution
- 4 recording qualities
- Recording time depends on recording speed, recording quality and hard disk capacity
- Audio recording
- Manual recording, alarm-controlled, time-controlled or motion-triggered recording
- Quick search by time list, event list or alarm list
- Password protection
- Brightness, colour, contrast and sharpness can be adjusted for each channel
- RS-232 interface and RS-485 interface
- PTZ cameras can be controlled (PELCO D protocol)
- 4 alarm inputs, 1 alarm output, status outputs can be configured
- FTP upload and sending e-mails possible in case of alarm
- OSD/instruction manuals: English/German/French/Italian/Spanish/ Portuguese
|Video inputs||4 x BNC, can be fed through|
|Video outputs||1 x BNC, main monitor 1 x BNC, call monitor|
|Audio inputs||1 x RCA|
|Audio outputs||1 x RCA|
|Resolution||720x576 pixels (25 fps) 352x288 pixels (100 fps)|
|Recording||max. 100 pictures/sec.|
|Menu adjustments||on-screen menu (OSD)|
|Recording mode||manual, alarm, timer, motion-triggered|
|Search mode||date and time, event, alarm|
|Lettering||date and time, camera title|
|Video loss detection||included|
|Alarm inputs||4 x NC or NO (selectable)|
|Alarm outputs||1 x NO/NC|
|Interfaces||RS-232, RS-485, LAN|
|Hard disks||optionally, max. 1 x HDD|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||10-40 °C|
|Power supply||19V DC current /2.2A via suppl. PSU 100-240V˜/50-60Hz/60VA|