Battery Charger by Ufixt
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Battery Charger.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Suitable for 1-4 rech. batteries AA size or AAA size NiMH type and NiCd type
- Microprocessor-controlled charging control for each slot (ΔV control)
- Automatic switching to pulsed trickle charging
- Recognition of defective rech. batteries
- Quick charge function
- LCD status indication for each charging slot
- Supplied with plug-in PSU (100-240V˜/50-60Hz/7VA) and plug for motor vehicles with 1.8m connection cable
|Input voltage||12V DC current /600mA|
|Output voltage||4 x 1.4V DC current|
|Charging/output current||300mA (AAA size), 800mA (AA size)|
|Charging time||from 0.9h on, dep. on capacity|
|Trickle charge||30mA (AAA size), 80mA (AA size)|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|