High-speed dome came by Org.makers Brand
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of High-speed dome came.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Consisting of camera, dome camera outdoor housing with clear dome and heating/fan, wall bracket, suitable for outdoor applications
- Automatic B/W switching if light is too low
- Motor zoom lens (3.3-99mm)
- 30-fold optical zoom, 8-fold digtial zoom
- 192 possible presets
- 360° pan (endless), 180° tilt with electronic auto flip
- Pan speed: 0.1-360°/sec. (manual), tilt speed: 0.01-180°/sec. (manual)
- Auto pan function
- On-screen menu control (OSD)
- Exposure control: automatic/manual
- RS-485 interface for triggering the camera via control panel EKB-500 (for this purpose, switch dome camera internally to Pelco D protocol)
- 4 alarm inputs, 1 alarm output
- Integrated protocols: Pelco P, Pelco D, ED 2200, ED 2250
- Supplied PSU (primary: 230V˜/50Hz/72VA, secondary: 24V˜/3A) is suitable for indoor applications only
- Smoked glass dome EPTZ-001 is available at option
|Image sensor||6.35mm (¼") CCD|
|Number of pixels||hor. 752 x vert. 582|
|Resolution||520 lines (colour) 570 lines (B/W)|
|Min. illumination||0.3 lux (colour) 0.05 lux (B/W)|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||-40 to +40 °C|
|Power supply||24V˜/3A/70W (with heating)|
|Dimensions||Ø 220mm x 310mm|
|Other features||ATW, AGC, BLC, FL, RS-485|