Multiplex Recorder by Monacor
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Multiplex Recorder.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- MPEG-4 recording method
- USB 2.0 interface for picture evaluation at the PC
- Network connection, access via Internet Explorer
- Video motion detector: 12x12 sensor surfaces for each camera with adjustable sensitivity
- Recording speed: 1-50 pictures/sec., depending on the resolution
- 3 recording qualities
- Recording time depends on recording speed, recording quality and hard disk capacity
- Manual recording, time-controlled or motion-triggered recording
- Quick search by time list, date list or event list
- Password protection
- Brightness, colour, contrast and sharpness can be adjusted for each channel
- Supplied with remote control, changing frame for hard disks and USB connection cable
- Software package on supplied CD (for Windows* only)
- OSD: English/German, instruction manual: English/German
|Video inputs||4 x BNC|
|Video outputs||1 x BNC|
|Resolution||720x576 pixels (LIVE)|
|Recording||max. 50 pictures/sec.|
|Menu adjustments||on-screen menu (OSD)|
|Recording mode||manual, timer motion-triggered|
|Search mode||date and time, event|
|Lettering||on-screen display of status|
|Video loss detection||-|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Power supply||12V DC current /5A via suppl. PSU 100-240V˜/50-60Hz/80VA|