Digital Audio Contro by Img Stage Line
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Digital Audio Contro.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Software controller for corresponding e-mix programmes
- Supplied with test version of e-mix
- Easy-to-read dot matrix display
- Supports MP3 CDs and USB media
- High-speed access/searching (CDDA/MP3 CD)
- Anti-shock memory (30 sec. CDDA/MP3)
- Seamless loop
- Loop edit
- Automatic cue
- 3 hot cues
- 511 cue/loop settings can be stored (CDDA)
- Programmable, 99 tracks
- Folder navigation
- Next track function
- Supports multi-partitions FAT16/FAT32, HFS+
- ID3 tag analysis
- CD text support
- Effects: dump, BOP, scratch, start/brake, reverse
- Relay play with additional controller or via software
- Coaxial digital output
- Dial in vinyl look
- Automatic and manual beat counter
- Fader start
- Emergency unlock
- Audio CD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3 CD
|Channel separation||> 70dB|
|Dynamic range||> 90dB|
|S/N ratio||> 70dB|
|Wow and flutter||not measurable, quartz-precision|
|Output, digital||0.5Vpp S/PDIF|
|Power supply||via suppl. special PSU 100-240V˜/50-60Hz/40VA|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Dimensions, player mech.||260x110x340mm|
|Dimensions, control panel||-|
|Connections||1 x USB A jack (master), 1 x USB B jack (slave)|
|Analog output||1 x RCA L/R|
|Digital output||1 x RCA|
|Fader start||1 x 3.5mm stereo jack|