Wireless DMX Receive by Img Stage Line
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Wireless DMX Receive.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Due to AFHSS technology (automatic frequency hopping spread spectrum), interference-free operation also alongside Bluetooth and WLAN
- Operating range: up to 700m
- 1 to 512 receivers WR-2DMX can be controlled by each transmitter
- Easy installation
- Recessed control button for connecting/disconnecting receivers WR-2DMX
- LED indication for operation and function
- 3-pole XLR DMX output
- Connection of up to 32 DMX units without repeater/level matching amplifier
- Power supply: 9-12V DC current /150mA via supplied plug-in PSU 230V˜/50Hz/5VA
- Dimensions: 117x37x105mm (w/o antenna)
- Weight: 252g