PA-Wall Speaker by Monacor
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of PA-Wall Speaker.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- 100V line technique with 3 power taps up to 10WRMS
- High-quality full range speaker (20cm) with an exceptionally good linearity, extensive bass reproduction and high efficiency
- For all suspended ceilings and for free suspension
- Easiest installation by simply resting the speaker on the ceiling grid or suspending it above the ceiling (to prevent rattling noise with lightweight ceilings)
- A very good sound with excellent stereophony with all suspended ceiling grids
- With most of the more soundproof ceilings, typical treble dampening can be compensated to a large extend by simply readjusting the treble control at the amplifier and background PA applications can be realised without any cutouts or visible speakers
- Dimensions: 300mm x 300mm, required clearance above the ceiling when resting the speaker directly on the grid: > 10cm, when suspending it above the ceiling: > 25cm
- The sound absorption plate is fitted with 3 foam rubber pads for resting the speaker on the grid and 3 predrilled holes for suspending it