MIDI Controller by Img Stage Line
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of MIDI Controller.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Auto mix
- Gain control and 3-way EQ with cut function for each channel
- Effect unit with controls for selection and parameters for each channel
- Volume fader for each channel
- Master control and booth control
- Pre-fader listening feature
- Pitch control
- Pitch bending
- Seamless loop with reloop
- Auto loop
- Jingle player
- 2-fold cue
- Sync function
- 2 large jog dials with scratch function
- Data protocol: General MIDI
- No driver installation required, unit will be identified automatically
- Compatible with USB 1.0
- Connection: USB B jack
- Supplied with USB connection cable and e-mix basic edition software
- Power supply: 5V DC current /350mA via USB interface
- Dimensions: 380x80x290mm
- Weight: 2kg