Electret Microphone by Img Stage Line
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Electret Microphone.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- For operating directly at a PC
- Supports USB 2.0/1.1
- No driver installation required, unit will be identified automatically
- Integrated high-quality A/D converter 8-48kHz/16bits
- Extra thin 2.5cm (1") diaphragm with gold coating
- Blue power LED integrated into the head
- Supplied with vibration absorbing support (spider) with 16mm ( 5/8 ") thread and 3m USB connection cable
- Supplied in a foam-padded case
- Suitable for Windows* 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista or Mac OS* 9/X
|S/N ratio||> 80dB|
|Power supply||5V DC current via USB interface|
|Dimensions||Ø 50mm x 185mm|
|Connection, microphone||USB B jack|
|Connection, cable||USB A plug|