Compressor/Limiter by Img Stage Line
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Compressor/Limiter.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- 8-step LED level display, switchable to input signal or output signal
- 12-step LED attenuation display
- LED indicators for a perfect adjustment of the threshold values for expander/gate, compressor and limiter
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs
- Bypass switch (hard bypass)
- Switch for hard or soft compression (soft knee)
- Threshold control and rate control for expander/gate
- Threshold, ratio, attack, release and output level controls for compressor
- Automatic mode attack/release for compressor
- Side chain mode for controlling the compressor via an additional external audio signal, with monitor function and low cut filter, can be switched on additionally
- Threshold control for limiter
- Selector switch +4dBu/-10dBv for internal level adjustments
|Frequency range||20-20,000Hz, -0,5dB|
|Max. input level||8.7V 12.3V (side chain)|
|Max. output voltage||8.7V|
|Output impedance||60Ω bal., 30Ω unbal.|
|S/N ratio||> 90dB|
|Crosstalk attenuation||> 100dB|
|Gate ratio||1:1.2 up to 1:8|
|Compression||1:1 up to ∞:1|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|