Light Control Unit by Img Stage Line
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Light Control Unit.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- 512 DMX channels
- 16 channel faders
- 3 master faders, can be assigned to each channel
- 32 levels (fixtures) with 16 channels each, to be used as a unit level
- 16 push-buttons for selecting the levels, 2 push-buttons for switching the levels 1-256 and 257-512
- PAN/TILT channels can be assigned to 2 function wheels, to be switched on/off via push-button
- 16 push-buttons for directly calling-up 48 scenes and 48 sequences in 3 levels
- 3 push-buttons for switching the scene level
- 3 push-buttons for switching the chases level
- 2 group push-buttons for creating chase groups
- 48 scenes, can be programmed
- 48 sequences (chases), can be programmed, also independently of existing scenes, 200 steps in each sequence, 1,700 steps in total
- 48 sequences can run simultaneously, reproduction speed and fading time of the sequences can be adjusted individually or together
- 32 sequence groups, can be programmed with 48 sequences each
- Blackout function
- Music-controlled via audio input with adjustable sensitivity or built-in microphone
- Large illuminated matrix LCD with 4 rows of 8 characters each
- Connections: 2 x 3-pole XLR (DMX out), 1 x 6.3mm jack (audio in)
- Power supply: 230V˜/50Hz/10VA
- Dimensions: 482x290x100mm, 7RS
- Weight: 5.6kg