DMX-Controller by Img Stage Line
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of DMX-Controller.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- 510 DMX channels
- Power supply via USB, thus no PSU required
- Supplied with CD containing free extensive software package with driver
- Optionally, free software for the DMX control can be downloaded from the Internet
- Due to compact design, no galvanic isolation between USB input and DMX output
- Processor-controlled converter for 510 DMX channels
- No galvanic isolation between USB input and DMX output
- Connections: 1 x USB A, 1 x 3-pole XLR inline jack
- Dimensions XLR body: Ø 23mm x 90mm
- Weight: 110g
- Power supply via USB
- Programme CD with controller software and USB installation routine (with instructions on CD)
- 3m fixed USB cable