LED Light System by Img Stage Line
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of LED Light System.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Stand-alone operation with 4 selectable programme modes (automatic, sound, dB, hold) with 8 programmes each
- Controllable via controller RGBL-100C, available at option
- Combined with RGBL-100C, can be controlled with additional DMX controller which is available at option
- In master/slave mode, up to 32 units can simply be connected in series for setting up extensive lighting installations
- 3 primary colours (red, green, blue), with colour mixer, diffuse lighting effect
- 144 super bright LEDs for highest luminous efficiency (red: 48, green: 48, blue: 48), beam angle: 120°
- Processor-controlled colour change
- Programme selection via DIP switches
- Music-controlled via integrated microphone
- Master/slave mode with automatic run of programmes
- Long life at low power consumption
- Plastic housing with brackets for wall mounting and ceiling suspension
- Supplied with matching control cable and feed-through mains cable for cascading several RBGL-100T units
- A mains connection cable, e.g. AAC-182/SW is required for the power supply of a RGBL-100T, please order this together with this unit
- Power supply: 230V˜/50Hz/30VA
- Dimensions: 100x10x6.5cm
- Weight: 1.6kg