Amplifier - Professional Stereo Pa Amplifier by Ufixt
Out of Stock
Professional stereo PA amplifier, with integrated crossover network and limiter.
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Amplifier - Professional Stereo Pa Amplifier.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- 2 Ω stable
- Class H technology with power-optimised PSU technology
- LCD for indicating temperature, operating mode, protective function
- Integrated crossover network: 120 Hz, 24 dB/oct., switchable subwoofer, full range or satellite operation
- 3 operating modes can be selected (stereo, parallel or bridged)
- Temperature-controlled fans
- 2 level controls
- Ground lift function
- Speaker switch-on delay
- Protective circuit with LED indication for protection against short circuit, overheating and DC voltage overlay at the outputs
- Each channel with LEDs for indicating operating voltage, level and limiter
- NEUTRIK SPEAKON connections
- Supplied with mains cable
|Power rating at 2 Ω||2 x 1,250 W|
|Power rating at 4 Ω||2 x 1,500 W|
|Power rating at 8 Ω||2 x 1,000 W|
|Power rating at 100 V||-|
|Power rating with 4 Ω bridged operation||1 x 2,500 W|
|Power rating with 8 Ω bridged operation||1 x 3,000 W|
|Peak music power output (PMAX)||5,500 W|
|Inputs||1 V/20 kΩ|
|Frequency range||20-20,000 Hz|
|Crossover network||24 dB/oct.|
|Crossover frequency||120 Hz|
|S/N ratio||> 100 dB|
|Crosstalk attenuation||> 60 dB|
|Power supply||˜ 230 V/50 Hz/5,000 VA|
|Mains voltage||˜ 230 V|
|Mains frequency||50 Hz|
|Power consumption, operation||5,000 VA|
|Power consumption, standby||-|
|Alternative operating voltage||-|
|Alternative power supply||-|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Dimensions||482 x 132 x 519 mm, 3 RS|
|Rack spaces, RS||3|
|Connections||1 x 3-pole XLR L/R, bal., can be fed through|
1 x NEUTRIK SPEAKON L/R
1 x NEUTRIK SPEAKON (bridged)