Video Camera Outdoor by Monacor
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Video Camera Outdoor.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Ideally suited in combination with VWC-240WL, because both cameras operate with the same software
- Colour camera in CMOS technology, 640x480 pixels
- Due to 21 infrared LEDs, suitable for application in the dark. For this purpose, the camera switches to B/W operation (IR operating range: 15m max., with optimum reflection)
- With integrated IR suppression filter for perfect colour quality at daytime, automatic change of suppression filter at night for activating the IR light suitability and increasing the luminous sensitivity in B/W operation
- MPEG-4 and MJPEG image compression
- Webserver function for the connection to LAN or the Internet
- Protocols: Bonjour, TCP/IP, DHCP, PPPoE, ARP, ICMP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, NTP, UPnP, RTSP, RTP, HTTP, TCP, UDP, 3GPP/ISMA, RTSP
- Supports mobile phones via 3GPP/ISMA, RTSP
- Operation and configuration via Internet Explorer
- Audio input and output
- Digital alarm input and alarm output
- Power supply via supplied PSU or via Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Supplied with wall bracket
- Including recording software
|Image sensor||6.4mm (¼") CMOS|
|Audio inputs||3.5mm jack|
|Picture size||640x480 pixels|
|Min. illumination||0.5 lux 0 lux (with IR illumination)|
|Data compression protocol||MPEG-4, MJPEG|
|Protocols||Bonjour, TCP/IP, DHCP, PPPoE, ARP, ICMP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, NTP, UPnP, RTSP, RTP, HTTP, TCP, UDP, 3GPP/ISMA, RTSP|
|Power supply||12V DC current /1.25A via suppl. PSU 100-240V˜/50-60Hz/20VA or PoE|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||-20 °C to +50 °C|
|Dimensions||Ø 82mm x 135mm|