PA Amplifier - Mono Pa Mixing Amplifier by Ufixt
Mono PA mixing amplifier,
with integrated CD player.
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of PA Amplifier - Mono Pa Mixing Amplifier.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- 1 x 120 W
- CD player with MP3 reproduction and USB interface, slot-in mechanism, random play, repeat function and track programming, reproduction of audio CD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3 CD
- CD autostart after switching on, selectable
- Silent operation due to fanless cooling concept
- 4 balanced mic/line inputs
- Mic 1 with priority circuit and automatic talkover
- Additional connection for desktop microphone via screw terminal
- 1 aux input
- Speaker outputs via screw terminals
- Line output
- Insert facility, e.g. for effect units, equalizers, feedback controllers
- Input and output level controls
- 2-way tone control for the output
- 21 V phantom power for electret microphones
- Supplied with remote control for the CD player
- 482 mm (19") rack installation with supplied mounting brackets
- Mains operation or 24 V emergency power operation
|Power rating||120 W|
|Power rating at 2 Ω||-|
|Power rating at 4 Ω||-|
|Power rating at 8 Ω||-|
|Power rating at 100 V||-|
|Power rating with 4 Ω bridged operation||-|
|Power rating with 8 Ω bridged operation||-|
|Peak music power output (PMAX)||160 W|
|Inputs||1.5 mV (mic),|
300 mV (line, aux)
|Frequency range||50-15,000 Hz, ±3 dB|
|Equalizer bass||±10 dB/100 Hz|
|Equalizer treble||±10 dB/10 kHz|
|S/N ratio||> 92 dB|
|Power supply||˜ 230 V/50 Hz/300 VA,|
DC current 24 V/9 A
|Mains voltage||˜ 230 V|
|Mains frequency||50 Hz|
|Power consumption, operation||300 VA|
|Power consumption, standby||-|
|Alternative operating voltage||DC current 24 V|
|Alternative power supply||DC current 9 A|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Dimensions||430x95x380 mm, 2 RS|
|Rack spaces, RS||2|
|Connections||4 x XLR (mic/line),|
1 x RCA L/R (aux),
1 x RCA L/R (line out),
screw terminals (speakers)