MP3/Wave Recorder by Org.makers Brand
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of MP3/Wave Recorder.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Supports external SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB
- Storage media SD-2CARD (2GB), SD-4CARD (4GB) and SD-8CARD (8GB) are available at option
- Compatible with USB 2.0
- Can also be used as an audio interface
- Automatic recording function
- Stereo mode or 4-channel mode
- Energy-saving mode for long-term recordings
- Recording formats: WAV (44.1/48/96kHz, 16/24 bits) or MP3 (44.1kHz, 48-320kbps or variable bit rate), switchable
- 2 built-in high-quality electret microphones of cardioid characteristic, adjustable 90° or 120°
- Convenient functions: recording, reproduction, mixer, file processing and conversion
- AGC (automatic gain control), compressor and limiter functions
- Various microphone/amplifier simulations and DSP effects
- Integrated chromatic tuner for guitar and bass, supports open tunings
- Integrated metronome
- 2 inputs via comb. jacks mic (XLR)/line (6.3mm)
- Line output: 3.5mm stereo jack
- Headphone output: 3.5mm stereo jack
- Phantom power can be switched on additionally (48V/24V)
- Built-in speaker
- Backlit LCD
- Supplied with 1GB SD card, USB connection cable, mounting adapter for microphone holder, storage case, windshield and sequencer software Cubase LE4
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5V battery AA size (not supplied), operating time: 6h (11h in the energy-saving mode) or 5V DC current /1A via supplied plug-in PSU 100-240V˜/50-60Hz/10VA
- Dimensions: 73x156x35mm
- Weight: 280g