Transmitter by Img Stage Line
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Transmitter.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Ideally suited as a "tour guide system" and for all other applications in which a certain voice source is to be distributed to one or more receivers
- Due to the narrow-band frequency range which has been perfectly adapted to speech applications, a parallel operation of up to 10 different channels is possible without any interference
- Licence free in the EU
- Integrated microphone
- Supplied with additional electret tie clip microphone
- LCD for channel and battery status
- Transmitting power: ≤10mW (EIRP), min. operating range: 50m
- Switches off automatically after not receiving an input signal for 30 minutes (energy-saving feature)
- Power supply via 2 x 1.2V NiMH rech. battery AA size (not supplied)
- Dimensions: 66x95x24mm
- Weight: 120g