RGB-LED-Controller by Ufixt
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of RGB-LED-Controller.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Simply connect and operate, no extensive programming required
- Repeat of the colour change after 4 or 8 units, switchable
- Specific colour selection via 9 momentary push-buttons or via one fader
- 20 different colour sequences (chases), also music-controlled
- Fader for speed in chase mode
- Master fader (dimmer/strobe)
- Momentary push-button for full-on
- Blackout function
- Music-controlled via integrated microphone, can be switched on additionally
- Automatic addressing for CPL-3DMX, PARL-30SPOT, PARL-30WASH, PARL-56PDX/..., PARL-64PDX/..., RGBL-30DMX
- Metal housing
- Connections: 1 x 3-pole XLR, 1 x low-voltage jack
- Power supply: 9V DC current /300mA via supplied plug-in PSU 230V˜/50Hz/18VA
- Dimensions: 210x140x65mm