IR-Dome Color Camera by Monacor
Out of Stock
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of IR-Dome Color Camera.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Metal housing protected against vandalism
- 36 infrared LEDs for automatic adjustment of the luminous intensity
- With integrated IR suppression filter for perfect colour quality at daytime, automatic change of suppression filter at night for activating the IR light suitability and increasing the luminous sensitivity in B/W operation
- Zoom lens (3.8-9.5mm), DC-controlled iris
- Camera module for panning and tilting
- 3-axis swing frame, thus wall mounting possible
- Automatic electronic shutter
- Extensive adjusting facilities via on-screen menu
- 90cm connection cable for power supply and video (BNC)
|Image sensor||8.5mm ( 1/3 ") CCD|
|Number of pixels||hor. 752 x vert. 582|
|Resolution||530 lines (colour), 550 lines (B/W)|
|Min. illumination||0.1 lux (colour), 0.05 lux (B/W)|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||-10 °C to +50 °C|
|Power supply||12V DC current /250mA|
|Dimensions||Ø 154mm x 110mm|
|Other features||IP66, AGC, BLC, FL, suit. for IR|