LED Operator by Monacor
Out of Stock
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of LED Operator.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Easy and convenient operation
- 4 RGB LED spotlights or LED light effect units can be controlled
- 4 of 8 DMX channels (red/green/blue/master or effect) can be controlled for each unit
- Adjustable sequence of RGB function and master function for each unit, selectable as desired, for 4 of 8 DMX channels (channels can be patched), reserves 32 DMX channels
- 16 scenes can be programmed
- 16 chases (sequences) with a total of 392 steps max., 99 steps max. per chase
- Fade and speed of the chases can be controlled separately
- Strobe function
- Music-controlled via integrated microphone
- Switchable DMX polarity
- LED display
- Stable metal desktop console housing
- Connections: 1 x 3-pole XLR, 1 x low-voltage jack
- Power supply: 12V DC current /1A via supplied plug-in PSU 230V˜/50Hz/20VA
- Dimensions: 372x156x58mm
- Weight: 1.7kg