Mixer by Monacor
Out of Stock
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Mixer.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- 2 stereo line inputs
- 2 balanced microphone inputs
- Parallel stereo line input at the front panel
- 3-way equalizer for each microphone input
- Common 2-way tone control for the two line inputs
- Mute via optional momentary push-button or switch
- 2 adjustable stereo master outputs
- Master output level can be preadjusted via trimming potentiometers
- Adjustable headphone output
- Stereo record output
- 482mm (19") rack installation, 1RS, with supplied mounting brackets
|≥ 32Ω, 2 x 15mW|
|±12dB/1kHz (voice only)|
|3 x RCA L/R|
|2 x 6.3mm jack, bal.|
|2 x RCA L/R|
|1 x RCA L/R|
|1 x 6.3mm jack|