Behringer QX2442USB Xenyx Small Format Mixer by Behringer
Only 5 Left in Stock
The XENYX QX2442USB from Behringer is a premium 24 Input 4/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and Compressors, KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, Wireless Option and USB/Audio Interface.
- 43.00 x 44.00 x 13.00
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer QX2442USB Xenyx Small Format Mixer.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
Other features exclusive to the QX2442USB are: four subgroups for mixing flexibility; L/R Main Inserts (the ideal path for connecting graphic equalizers or compressor/limiters); and 8 each Direct Outs and Sub Outs for analog recording purposes.
Enjoy the freedom of wireless mic functionality, thanks to the built-in ULM receiver port. No task is too big or too small for the XENYX QX2442USB!
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 10 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps.
- 8 studio-grade compressors with super-easy 'one-knob' functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic 'British' 3 band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel plus main mix inserts for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 'Wireless-ready' for high quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer.
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- 4 aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 4 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 4 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60 mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- 'Planet Earth' switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Software Download Link:- USB Audio ASIO Driver 32-bit
USB Audio ASIO Driver 64-bit
Audacity for PC
Audacity for MAC
|Net weight (kg)||5.7|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||130x440x430|
|Software DVD Included||No|