Behringer QX1204USB Xenyx Small Format Mixer by Behringer
Out of Stock
The XENYX QX1204USB is a Premium 12 Input 2/2 Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and Compressors, KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, Wireless Option and USB/Audio Interface.
- 10.00 x 27.00 x 33.00
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer QX1204USB Xenyx Small Format Mixer.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
A professional-quality mixer through and through, all mono channels feature true +48 V phantom power, Behringer's 'one knob' studio-grade compressor and two Aux Sends (one pre/post fader selectable per channel, one post-fader). Two stereo Aux Returns are provided for use with external FX modules.
You also get Behringer's seamless wireless mic functionality (QX1204USB only), thanks to the built-in ULM receiver port. The built-in USB audio interface provides bi-directional transfer of signals between the mixer and your computer. The handy Mute/ALT 3-4 function allows you to tap into 4 Bus capability.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- 'Wireless-ready' for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer.
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic 'British' 3 band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute/alt 3-4, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and 2-track outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60 mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- 'Planet Earth' switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Software Download Link:- USB Audio ASIO Driver 32-bit
USB Audio ASIO Driver 64-bit
Audacity for PC
Audacity for MAC
|Net weight (kg)||3.13|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||330x270x100|
|Software DVD Included||No|