Behringer Q802USB Xenyx Small Format Mixer by Behringer
Out of Stock
The XENYX Q802USB is a Premium 8 Input 2 Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and Compressors, British EQs and USB/Audio Interface.
- 25.00 x 18.00 x 5.00
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer Q802USB Xenyx Small Format Mixer.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
Another feature exclusive to the Q802USB is an FX Send control per channel, allowing you to use an external effects processor to add the finishing touch to your performance or recording. RCA CD/Tape I/O comes standard on all XENYX mixers.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy 'one-knob' functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer.
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic 'British' 3 band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- 1 stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and 2 Track outputs
- 2 Track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Net weight (kg)||1.1|
|Software DVD Included||No|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||50x180x250|