Behringer UB1002FX Eurorack Small Format Mixer by Behringer
The EURORACK UB1002FX is an Ultra-Low Noise Design 10 Input 2 Bus Mic/Line Mixer with Premium Mic Preamplifiers and Multi-FX Processor.
- 18.90 x 22.00 x 4.70
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer UB1002FX Eurorack Small Format Mixer.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Ultra-low noise design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- 2 state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP 'Invisible' Mic Preamps with 130 dB dynamic range for 24 bit, 192 kHz sampling rate inputs
- Integrated digital stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Effective, ultra-musical 3 band EQ plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels
- Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- 10 balanced high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 level selection on all stereo channels
- FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, headphone and 2 track outputs
- 2 track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/headphone outputs
- Switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- External power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient response
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Net weight (kg)||2.5|
|AC Input (V)||240 V, 50 Hz|
|Power Input||16 W|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||47x220x189|