Behringer B115D Eurolive 15" Active Speaker Cabinet by Behringer
Out of Stock
The EUROLIVE B115D is an active 1000 Watt 2 Way 15" PA Speaker System with Wireless Option and Integrated Mixer.
- 31.30 x 42.70 x 71.30
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer B115D Eurolive 15" Active Speaker Cabinet .
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- High-Power 1000 Watt 2 way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- 2 channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, Volume controls and Clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2 band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Extremely powerful 15" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35" aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35 mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Net weight (kg)||17.5|
|Sensitivity (dBV/Pa)||-36 dBu to 0 dBu|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||713x427x313|
|Power Input||240 V, 50 Hz|
|Frequency Response (Hz)||45 to 20k|
|Crossover Frequency (Hz)||2.2k|