Behringer Xenyx Control1USB Studio Control Centre by Behringer
Out of Stock
XENYX CONTROL1USB is a High-End Studio Control and Communication Center with USB Audio Interface.
- 22.90 x 40.60 x 10.20
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer Xenyx Control1USB Studio Control Centre.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
Now you can choose from up to three sets of active studio monitors and four different stereo input sources to create powerful, custom monitor mixes. Plus the built-in Talkback mic lets you communicate directly with the talent. CONTROL1USB puts you in complete control...
- Premium, ultra-low noise and high headroom studio control and communication center
- All-in-one Master Volume controller, Source selector, Monitor switcher and Talkback box
- 4 stereo inputs with independent level controls plus additional Monitor Mix input for your DAW
- 3 independent and adjustable Monitor outputs to connect up to 3 sets of studio monitors
- Built-in Talkback microphone with Level control for direct communication with musicians
- Built-in stereo USB Audio Interface, perfect for computer-based studios
- Premium-quality phono preamp for direct turntable connection
- 2 powerful headphone amplifiers with separate volume controls
- Big, illuminated Volume knob for precise level adjustments
- Convenient Mono, Mute and Dim functions right at your fingertips
- High-precision dual 12 segment LED meters with input/output source switch
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Software Download Link:- USB Audio ASIO Driver 32-bit
USB Audio ASIO Driver 64-bit
|Net weight (kg)||2.3|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||102x406x229|
|Software DVD Included||No|