Behringer B612D Eurolive 12" Active Speaker Cabinet by Behringer
Out of Stock
EUROLIVE B612D Active 1500 Watt 2 Way PA Speaker System with 12" Woofer and 1.75" Titanium Compression Driver
- 38.40 x 39.40 x 65.80
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer B612D Eurolive 12" Active Speaker Cabinet.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
Due to their high-efficiency design, EUROLIVE B615D and B612D active loudspeakers crank out 1500 of the cleanest, punchiest audio Watts Behringer have ever packed into a compact loudspeaker system. The integrated sound processor provides total system control for dependable protection of the LF/HF transducers, and thanks to the built-in active high-pass filter, you can run them full out without the slightest hint of distortion. In addition, both models feature an Ultra-Low Noise (ULN) Mic/Line input with Level control and dedicated 2 band EQ (bass/treble) for easy control.
- High-power 1500 Watt 2 way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 15" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2 band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning: - Stand mounting with 35 mm pole socket - Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Net weight (kg)||22.2|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||658x394x384|
|Frequency Response (Hz)||60 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Crossover Frequency (Hz)||1.8k|