4 Channel USB Mixer - CDM10:4 - MK5 by Citronic
High Stock Levels
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- 54.50cm x 31.50cm x 17.50cm
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of 4 Channel USB Mixer - CDM10:4 - MK5.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- 4 channel, 17 inputs
- 2 dedicated balanced mic channels with 3-band EQ
- Mic override facility for DJ mics
- 2 auxiliary mics on channels 1 and 2
- 8 CD/line inputs (2 switchable to phono)
- Top panel 3.5mm aux input for MP3 player
- 2 USB input/outputs for channels 3 and 4
- Fully assignable VCA crossfader
- Punch buttons
- Hotswap channel faders
- Individual gain control per channel
- 3-band EQ with total kill
- Fully assignable send and return
- 10-bar LED monitor display
- 12V BNC light socket (light not supplied, 173.501 recommended)
- Booth output
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA outputs
- Rotatable back panel for convenient installation
- 19" (6U) rack mountable
|Power supply||220-230Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)|
|Cutout||440 x 250mm|
|Equaliser : bass||+12dB, -26dB @ 100Hz|
|Equaliser : midrange||+12dB, -26dB @ 800Hz|
|Equaliser : treble||+12dB, -26dB @ 9kHz|
|Headphone output||112mV @ 32 Ohms|
|Input : line||195mV, 50k Ohms|
|Input : mic||1.5mV, 2k Ohms|
|Input : phono||4mV, 47k Ohms|
|Signal to noise ratio : line||>87dB|
|Signal to noise ratio : mic||68dB|
|Signal to noise ratio : phono||73dB|
|Dimensions||483 x 266 x 80mm (6U)|
|Fuse rating||T250mA (240V) / T500mA (110V)|