Washing Machine Heating Elements
Over a period of time the element inside your washing machine will wear out and will need replacing, we stock a large range of washing machine elements for all makes and models of washing machines.
How to replace a washing machine element
Safety first: always unplug the device from the mains power supply!
If your clothes are not being cleaned properly and you have noticed the door glass is not warm when your washing machine is in action the chances are your washing machine heating element has developed a fault and no longer working.
Washing machine elements can be located at the rear or the front of the machine
- Remove the access panel from your appliance by undoing the screws positioned around the edge. Once the panel is removed you should notice the heating element straight away. Make a note of how the element is wired or take a photo so you know exactly where to reposition the wires on the new part.
- Now unclip the wires that are attached to the existing element and then loosen the nut and the retaining clip.
- You should now be able to work the element loose and remove the element completely from the washing machine.
- Now take your new element and put it into place and retighten the nut.
- Reattach the wires into the correct places using the notes or picture taken earlier.
- Reposition the access panel and tighten the screws.
Your appliance is now ready for use again
Remember this is a general guide and changing the element on your washing machine may vary from this guide.
Selecting the correct washing machine element for your appliance
You will need to know the make and model of your appliance to ensure you select exactly the right part to fix your machine, choose your manufacturer from the list and then enter your appliance model number into the search box or select from the list. In some cases you will be presented with an alternative part and a genuine part, the alternative parts are generally less expensive but are still very high quality parts. Using genuine parts if you can afford them is still the best option.
Top Sellers for Washing Machine Elements Spares:
Washing Machine Elements Spares
Genuine spare part for select AEG, De Dietrich, Electrolux, John Lewis, Lux, Tricity Bendix & Zanussi washing machines Genuine Electrolux spare part
Zanussi washing machine element 1950w
£13.17 High Stock Levels
Genuine spare for select Whirlpool washing machines Genuine Whirlpool spare part
Whirlpool C34 washing machine element W/m
Genuine spare part compatible with select Candy and Hoover washing machines Genuine Candy spare part
£25.15 High Stock Levels
Genuine spare part is compatible with select Candy and Hoover models Genuine Candy spare part
Hoover Heater 1850w